Friday, July 13, 2012

A glimpse into my life in pictures.

I don't really have anything to rant about right now unless you want me to go into run on sentences about stupid OBs (not mine!) and the ridiculousness of maternity care in this country. I'm spending my days buying supplies to make decorations for Baby Girl's room (yep, having a girl!) and searching Pinterest for more baby decor ideas. All while trying to keep my cool with a toddler that does not keep his cool and has suddenly decided that at the ripe old age of 20 months he's done with naps (nice try Squish).

Squish and I earlier this week doing our weekly Target clearance finds round up.


World's sexiest husband wearing Squish while doing the world's sexiest work, dishes.


Oh look, my snap diapers are no longer a challenge. Took him mere seconds.


Yep, I'm that mom that had her kid playing in the rain. And nope, he's not wearing pants. That's how ghetto cloth diaper mommies get these days.


Enjoying his morning banana today.


Oh, and I've decided I need to learn how to knit. First project is a potholder. Hoping to eventually move on to wool diaper covers. I'm a bit of an overachiever with this I know. ;)

No comments: